Thursday, October 8, 2009

It never entered my head that it Take 2 pages printed

It's worth, I know. The sacrifice, pain, fatigue, tired eyes at work and lead daily tasks while thinking and worrying that something "special, they all take the result: a healthy environment, the result, happy and peaceful. 

Sometimes the natural feelings of man are taking a stance and are working towards the elimination of this disease is not cured long as she does not come to be neglected. But if, as happy and harmonious will of a person, his life, no pressure, no stress, no worries (it exists, but this is going to be doing things so that the concerns seem to be only minor obstacles, or even disappear from the radar screen of the concerns), and there is nothing (not quite, though). 

These ambiguous English gives me a greater likelihood the reader does not understand my words (I, seriously, I'm not me) to praise. It is perhaps not quite understand from me, for I am the person who organized the words into sentences. 

With a dark and fear that I, the keys on the keyboard by it as well. You may a hobby, if I disturbed by this particular way am, it can not be. However, it is a sigh of relief, but perhaps only temporarily, on my body fueled adrenaline. If it were not for the adrenaline, my body is tired and weak in bed now, my mind circling high in the heavenly bodies beyond the scope of our solar system. 

The relief, which I much longer, if sustained, can come. I see the shadow. The shadow of a hope expressed by the sun at dawn. Long, thin, thin, pointed out that it still seems a little far. It may be just around the corner. I hope that the sun can help to shine some rays uplifting, helps me out of something like hypnosis, which shook me really hard to recover my socks. 

It was a little emotional, are not you? Give him a little push, and back on the track. 

The problem, I think, perhaps, should not stop. Why not? Let's just rude to. See if you can not worry anymore, you stop thinking about it, because the heart rate slows down and breathe air, and start to shake their fists in the air still as beautiful and said, "Okay, do! No worries! Let's leave that aside. This is no longer on the agenda, is not it? "It's in our hands!" The very thing that motivates our view, is now in our hands, what are we to wait and why more should be conceived? Let's move on! "Your mind is full, that thing on your list of emergency measures and then completely forgotten because you are assuming that it is completely under control, perhaps, or extreme, the more likely that it is not. 

If something goes wrong, when the bolt his mother, if the gearbox has lost to rust, there are many solutions available, where to move and to search, since you only want the phone when the "Lost" and one of the least expected to come - a telephone conversation that can change your life. If not, you can have trouble getting anything for sure. But if you have, and there are still no result - note the word I "still" - it can mean that you will not have enough effort and sacrifice put into circulation is not strong enough to provoke a reaction, a rebound, a response to the ground. The solution? Work harder. 

I myself, I have about what is in the spirit of this work a little confused. I ran here and there to run with my thoughts, and perhaps arbitrarily, that the results said. Some things are confused. My thoughts are to play me? Certainly not because I have almost total control over them. Is it my crumpled unstable state of mind? I'm not so sure, bearing in mind that the mind can be very influential in the decision-making in itself. Sure, I am writing nonsense. Nonsense is never around when I say that is nonsense (or at least I feel like a nonsense). One is: Do I sound like a contradiction? Maybe yes. I do not want Contradictive then.

No comments:


A Guide To Planning The Perfect Parties, For All Occasions.


Parenting Classes Based On The Award Winning Book How To Talk So Kids Will Listen By Adele Faber And Elaine Mazlish Create A Happier And Calmer Home.


$23.88 A Month Recurring Commission. Untapped Market With Tons Of Cheap Traffic. Sales Page Conversion Currently Running At Over 7%. Easy To Sell Free Trial...